Saturday, July 10, 2010

Day 40 (con't) and Day 41

OK, so everyone has a bad day. The Terrific Treehouses didn't turn out as well as I had hoped but at least he made it through the day. New people, some very noisy kids on the bus, new experiences... Josh did get off the bus at the play areas but didn't really participate, and I don't know if he got off the bus at all at the pool. The campsite director called me around 2:00 to say he was sitting on the bus, with the air on, playing with one of the aides. I asked if she wanted me to come pick him up and she said no, he was content but she would call me back if there were any problems - I didn't get called back. At least he tried something different, I suppose is one way of looking at it. And, with Josh's difficulties in new routines, one day is not terrible.

As soon as we got in the car and home, he was fine, he was playing, and we had dinner. He fell asleep as we were watching a movie (kind of bad - the movie was called Ed - had Matt LeBlanc and a monkey, go figure). I couldn't stand it so as soon as I saw he was asleep, I switched to a different movie. Never made it through that one either. I woke Josh up to go upstairs and we both just went to bed.

Early day today, Day 41 - I had to get up early for a conference in Chicago and Josh was awake already. Gramma and Boompah will be here to kidsit all day today, they'll sleep here, and kidsit again tomorrow for 1/2 day (more of the conference). Sure hope Josh gets up to pee while they're here! Day 41 begins!

No comments:

Post a Comment