Sunday, July 25, 2010

Day 55 and 56

Yesterday, Day 55, was great! Was a nice, quiet day at home. I didn't get any house work done until late in the evening after Josh went to bed (of course I was up until 1:30 doing laundry but at least it's done!). We played, we did a lot of "writing" and coloring, snoozed - a great, lazy Saturday!

Today is Day 56 - Josh was up early but let me stay in bed until about 8:00, now he's taking his time getting up also. Maybe trains today in West Chicago? Who knows, maybe just another lazy day! I went in to check on Josh as he was resting in bed - I think he had an absence seizure that lasted about 15 seconds - eyes were open, mouth was open, but no reaction to me and it looked like previous absences. Hhhmm.... he hasn't had one in quite a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment