Friday, July 30, 2010

Days 59 into 61

The rest of Day 59 was pretty quiet! Josh was not very cooperative at the start but we wound up having a good morning. He was really happy when Francis came - they played the tip the hat game, talked a lot about her dog, Bogart, and our vacation and stuff. She said she has noticed that he is a lot more calm and "sure of himself" since she last saw him. And, boy did he talk with her!

Yesterday, Day 60, I had planned on taking Josh to the office - he was going to help me with clearing out files and doing recycling for me. But, there was a meeting called. So, Gramma Bev and Boompah kidsat all day. Mom said he was great. He did have a PNES when she reminded him to go pee, but he went right after it was over. He is getting up to go pee at times, and the sticker chart is almost complete so I'll make up a new one to start on. Most times, though, he'll wind up peeing in the depends, then go into the bathroom and just "squirt!" Theoretically, that's enough to earn a sticker since he does pee in the pot, but I think he next chart will be a bit more strict about actually doing all the pee in the pot! Hhmm... I think he found the loophole in the plan! Had a great, quiet night - Mom and Dad stayed for supper (Josh actually had a homemade slider and salad!). They left around 7:30 or so. Josh said he wanted to watch a Blue so I was asking him which one and he went to sit by the dining room table. He just looked at me and said, "I tired, I sleep on couch. Mommy play music, please." So, he layed down on the couch, I started playing some Bach Chorales, and he was asleep within the first chorale! He went up to bed without any question.

Today, Day 61, Mom and Dad are kidsitting again. We'll have a couple friends over for dinner tonight along with Mom and Dad, so we'll see how Josh does in getting ready for bed at some point. I told him this weekend we can go train hunting maybe in Rochelle. Hope it doesn't rain - the lawn needs mowing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment