Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Day 43 and 44

What a weird day, Day 43. Instead of giving a whole serving of NV in the a.m., I divided it up throughout the day. The notes from school and camp were that Josh had so much energy throughout the day - he collected recycling from everyone in the school, he breezed through his schoolwork, he played with playdough (!), he was bouncing around at camp - talkative, sociable, energetic! So, I guess we'll try spreading it out again, see if that makes any difference again.

And, Josh's counselor gave me some great news! She will be his counselor at the therapeutic riding camp and will likely be his counselor at the week long fun day camp, and will likely be his counselor at the next Friday Field trip (to Lamb's Farm) - Yeah!!! I certainly hope that with her there with him, he will have a much better experience! Yeah!!!

By the time we got home, though, he was tired, cranky, I was tired and cranky (one of those days at the office where I was handling 12 different cases at once). We wound up going to bed WAY early - Josh was asleep by 6:00 and I was asleep by 8:30. I'm hoping today will be better for the two of us - lots of uncooperativeness from Josh and lots of losing it from me yesterday.

We see the new psychiatrist today - hopefully she will have some insight and ideas on the peeing and PNES stuff. Haircut for Josh after the appointment, I hope!

So, Day 44 begins!

No comments:

Post a Comment