Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Day 12 (con't)

Man, I just am having a really hard time understanding this peeing thing! I came home today and Francis said she noticed some real changes in Josh - longer sentences, better articulation (she said she doesn't have to say, "try me again" and things like that), that he seems more "in control" of himself and has a "better aura" about him. So what the heck is going on with the peeing thing??? She left and I asked Josh to get up to pee - he wouldn't get up, and then rolled off the couch only to pee all over the side of the couch and on the carpet! I don't get it - he gets up every morning, goes right into the bathroom and stands to pee. But as the day goes on, he won't go into the bathroom, won't stand, won't pee in the toilet. Someone explain this to me!!!??!! There are so many things going on since starting the NV, could it be just that he is making progress in other areas so this has to regress? I don't know but this peeing thing started before even starting the NV so maybe it's not that. I'm completely frustrated with this!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment